GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verdict is in...No problems with the arteries or veins, except they are rather small. Normal should be about 3-4 mm and mine were 1-2mm. However, they did find that I was not releasing enough blood thru the artery and they think that they can help keep the valve open a little longer with some medications. So, I guess I made it with flying colors. No, change from the open heart as far as blockage or anything else. My LDL was 105 and my HDL was 125. The LDL needs to be lowered to about 80 says the doc. Took the day off today and will return to work in the morning.
Thanks again to all who put in a good word for me and gave me great advice, as I know it helped.
Now, let's put our prayers with JAMA for his procedure in the up coming weeks.

Thanks agins so VERY much!

Bruce aka "the blue trawler" :angle1:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
alls well

Glad to hear everything went as well as it did.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
OK!

Glad you will be able to return to work and the verdict was not worse.

Will continue to pray for your total recovery so that you will be able to ride as soon as you possibly can.

I told you before that "been there and done that" open heart thing a couple times. I love to ride so that was my goal. Get well and ride again.

Road Runner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts