GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank your wife for the wonderful cookies. It was great riding with you and trying to keep up with you on your favorite road. Which I will continue to keep a secret. There is no doubt the darkside is in my very near future.
After riding your bike and feeling the way it handled, a car tire is the way to go. Any of you sceptics out there still have doubts give it a try you won't go back. Have a safe trip home.

PS 12 Bones rocks:thumbup:

Soon to be a Darksider

Barry

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Gald you had fun with my buddy Randy. Got to spend a week down there before we had to head for home. It's always the same trying to keep up with him LMAO. Anicer guy you will not find and I am proud to say my best friend. Have a safe trip home my friend and talk to you soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:agree: Rail, you rock! Mrs. Rail, your cookies rock even more!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
There goes the neighborhood!:eek:4::eek:4::eek:4:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Thank goodness there's no way to figure out my name by my screen name.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Randy is speaking of some of us?? :eek:4: What's he trying to do, ruin our reputations?? :joke:
Murgie, you mean we have reputations? WOW :eek:4:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Jeff,

Thanks for letting me know Rail's "real" name, I know yours because Randy spoke very highly of you.

Barry
Well I will never have anything bad to say about him thats for sure. Lets put it this way on are trip south with him this year if he wasn't around my wife and I would of had some real problems. So you meet one of the greatest guys on here :thumbup: But believe me or not there are more on this site you must meet that are pretty awesome people themselves:yes1: I have meet a lot of Darksiders in the last couple of summers and haven't found one I didn't like yet. He!! they put up with me they can't be half bad LMAO :p

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Made it home , a bit soggier ,but home never the less. I will show wife this thread and she will appreciate it. As far as reputaions ,,,,, oh,,,, we got one all right. Now how do we get rid of it:roll eyes: well got a honey do list as long as my arm and no money to hire it out so off I go , high hoe ,high hoe !!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
well glad you made it back home safe one question how is it possible that your bike is 40 pounds heavier whe you gave out 40 pounds of cookies in 2 weeks?:thumbup: must be all that good food down there glad your back. also Happy Fathers day to all

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
well glad you made it back home safe one question how is it possible that your bike is 40 pounds heavier whe you gave out 40 pounds of cookies in 2 weeks?:thumbup: must be all that good food down there glad your back. also Happy Fathers day to all
Bugs;)?

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
:agree: Rail, you rock! Mrs. Rail, your cookies rock even more!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Hey,
Betty, aka, mrs rail. Glad you enjoyed the cookies. Anytime you are in the area, stop in there is always something baking. Had some warm sugar cookies when he walked in the door last nite.
Very Sincerely,
Rails WAY better half,
Betty.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Hey,
Betty, aka, mrs rail. Glad you enjoyed the cookies. Anytime you are in the area, stop in there is always something baking. Had some warm sugar cookies when he walked in the door last nite.
Very Sincerely,
Rails WAY better half,
Betty.
Can somebody help me with password protection for IPad??

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Can somebody help me with password protection for IPad??
LMAO gee let us all know my wife is always trying to pull a fast one over my head with a bunch of you guys :eek:4::eek:4::eek:4:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Made it home , a bit soggier ,but home never the less. I will show wife this thread and she will appreciate it. As far as reputaions ,,,,, oh,,,, we got one all right. Now how do we get rid of it:roll eyes: well got a honey do list as long as my arm and no money to hire it out so off I go , high hoe ,high hoe !!
I'll keep your reputation and or all that I know about you quite for a steady supply of cookies... :oops:

just saying buddy... :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Hey,
Very Sincerely,
Rails WAY better half,
Betty.
Hmmmmmmm! I'm thinking road trip, and Molasses cookies!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
LMAO gee let us all know my wife is always trying to pull a fast one over my head with a bunch of you guys :eek:4::eek:4::eek:4:
Not us :shrug::lol:
I'll keep your reputation and or all that I know about you quite for a steady supply of cookies... :oops:

just saying buddy... :shrug: :shrug:
Blackmailing friends may give you a reputation you may like? food for thought

Hmmmmmmm! I'm thinking road trip, and Molasses cookies!
Bring your wife so she can see how an axe murder lives ;):thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Bring your wife so she can see how an axe murder lives ;):thumbup:
She did say she wants to go on a cruise! Somehow I don't think cruising on the Wing, is what she meant!:shrug::shrug::shrug:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts