GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tryng to type thiis on a small keyboard with tv ree as mnitor tht is about 12-15 feet awy. Please bear with me on this one. LOLOLOL. I have really been humbled by the response here about mrring sickness. I just want to say thank you to everybod on this boad for the parayers and well wishes.Here is the latest report. Tomorrow they will d the surgery and remove whatever part of the colon is that they find bad. Right now they are decicidng on whethe or not to install a temp/ermanent pacemaker befoer the surgry. Right now they have me hooked up to everyting but the washing machine. LOLOL I will try again to get back on here rom this device just to monitor what is going on. I cannot get to everything but I am finding ways to get to some of iit. I helps pass the time away.. I haave Polecat designing a (chrome) bag holder for the wing if it becomes neccessary. LOLOL Ronbein tok a picture of one of my nurses. Guys eat your hearts out. I have the cream of the vrop........I am ging to try and send this for thefouth time. Hope it goes...LOLOL

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Cheryl and I have you in our prayers...GET WELL SOON!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ross, we'll keep you in our prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Ross, at least you have an EXCUSE for the typos. Man, you are one determined guy! Hang in there and know there are a lot of folks praying for you - so you better come through this with flying colors. Great attitude, and that helps in the recovery. Can't wait to see Polecats device, if needed.

Hope to here from you real soon now.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Hang in there Ross,
Stay determined and keep that attitude, we're all in for ya and things will work to the best. :wink: Those cutie pie nurses sure don't hurt though do they?? :wink: Young enough to be yer daughters but lookin' isn't such a bad thing. :lol:
I didn't notice too many type-O's I think yer typin' almost like yer thinkin' or talkin' right now. 8)

:flg:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
After hearing Ross haggle with the doc I plan on taking him with me the next time I buy something with a negotiable price.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Ross......... You dont know me but I hope you can ride again sometime soon and maybe meet on the roads to nowhere.... Get well real quick.....God bless you and yours........ :biker:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Ross,
Good to hear from you. Keep that positive attitude and you'll be riding in no time. We look forward to hearing more about the nurse.

C.J.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Ross a positive attitude means everything so keep up your attitude and we will keep up the prayers for your speedy recovery. You can't keep a crusty old guy down long.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
hey Ross, grab a nurse's behind for me.

TBB & I are thinking of you and Joyce, take it easy on the hospital personal...............nevermind,

cause trouble, reak havoc :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Ross,

Your post cracked me up! I bet the hospital has had to add staff just to keep up with you. :D

I'm not surprised at your great attitude, sounds just like you.

My best to you and Joyce as you prepare and go through surgery. I wish you the very best of outcomes.

Will PC always ride with you to service your chrome device (if needed) or will he design an auto-cleansing one?

You are in my prayers.

Bob E.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

G

·
0 Posts
5Ross said:
Please bear with me on this one. LOLOLOL. I have really been humbled by the response here about mrring sickness.
I was very concerned when I read that you what I guessing was morning sickness. You really don't generally see that in men of your age.

All kidding aside, I hope your hospital stay is just unpleasant enough to give you an incentive to get out but not so much that you're in a big hurry.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
great to hear from u Ross !

morning sickness ? i wonder what caused that ?

looking forward to meeting u on the road again soon

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Great to see you posting Ross ol' buddy. I wish you the absolute best of luck tomorrow and will continue with the prayers. And remember one important thing...

Morphine is your friend!!

8)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I good luck tomorrow Ross. And hope to see you at cat's cade.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ross..good to see you are in good spirits.

Will be praying for you and your family. Get well soon.

Dep

1 - 20 of 43 Posts