GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I trailer my Bike up to Bull dogs aka Shinhopples and had new tires put on by the way no Jersey tomato will be growing up in NY this year. Will we did get the best service around with putting 3 tires on and taken 2 off the bike but Meesh makes the best lunch :chef2: around and two short little guys who will be named less think Meesh makes the best. :hb2: birthday cake and Cheese cakes around. Right teguilaroy and Wheels well you two got to try the blue berry cake. Oh buy the way the bike can be on a trailer it’s not a Goldwing it was a Rune. Thanks Bulldog for putting up with me and Lefty we always have a great time up in Ny with or with out Cats-Cade. I cant wait to take that little ride with you to Ky soon BullDog.

Honda John

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
He better NOT be going to KY with you.:cool:;) Yea, the guy does seem to know his way around the shop that's for sure. But honestly, it's all about MEESH that makes the trip worth while.:bow::thumbup: John, I better not hear where you actually ate any of this, unless it was sugar free. Don't make me ride up there.:thumbup:

Not sure if they get any better.:thumbup: I would have thought you guys were baking French Bread based on call I just listened too. Sunday return call is in order.

·
15 year Member
6,906 Posts
Better people one will not meet!!

Ride Safe!!

Matt(BCNV) :cool:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He better NOT be going to KY with you.:cool:;) Yea, the guy does seem to know his way around the shop that's for sure. But honestly, it's all about MEESH that makes the trip worth while.:bow::thumbup: John, I better not hear where you actually ate any of this, unless it was sugar free. Don't make me ride up there.:thumbup:

Not sure if they get any better.:thumbup: I would have thought you guys were baking French Bread based on call I just listened too. Sunday return call is in order.
YEA he sure dose and JERSEY LEFTY got Dog's PP1.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Don't make me blow the dust off my bike and ride up there to kick your cake filled a s s.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I had two pieces of the blueberry cake. I had the second slice in honor of Jim and Roy. Sure was finger lickin' good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts