GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been rubber necking a Zumo 660 and just could not pull the pin.

I wrote Loren and asked if he knew of any deals on them. He sent a link to me from Ebay. I never look at that site and I admit I was not sure about it but reading the fine print and with assurances from Curtis and Mike I ordered one.

It is a refurbished unit but I assure you it is brand new. Curtis did the install last night and niether he nor I could see any wear on it at all.

The fine print on the site says that they are mostly returns fronm dealers that could not sell them and things like that.

It works as new and all is well.

It is not me to buy used but it sure was nice to save some money.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loren for the link and Curtis and Mike for the assurance that all would be well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
Jwen congrats on the new Zumo, sure wish my GPS was waterproof and had its own battery

next time i see No Show Curtis maybe i will try to get him to show me some new tricks to operating my GPS, the online operating instructions sure ain't much help

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Jwen congrats on the new Zumo, sure wish my GPS was waterproof and had its own battery

next time i see No Show Curtis maybe i will try to get him to show me some new tricks to operating my GPS, the online operating instructions sure ain't much help
Just tape $500 to yours and tell me if you need it to be waterproof.....

I didnt think so

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
John,

just make sure its not my fault when it craps out, you said you spent too much on M&Ms and T-shirts to pay full price and if I could help you get a deal.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts