GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed to have my 2006 gw serviced. I just bought it last month and even though it's a great running bike, and great looking; I had no service records for it.

It would soon need the 32k service, so I decided to have them do the 24k also, just to create a baseline.

The guys at D&D did a great job, combined the elements of both service schedules. I'll definately use them again. Nice Tempe location.

I picked it up and was happy to see the bill was less than they originally estimated.

Thanks guys! :thumbup:

-Dan

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
D&D

It's the only place to go in the Valley...East or West side! Blew a front fork seal this week on my 04 with 112,000 miles on it. Guess it was about time for something to break.:bow:

·
Registered
79 Posts
D&D not only does great reasonably priced service but they will have on hand or order parts and accessaries at for you at great prices and turn the order fast.
They now have a bike rental department with two wings an 08 and a 12 a VTX 1300 and two Harleys. If you have friends comin from out of town now you all can ride see them at [email protected]. Good folks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts