GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we started the product reviews in our online store two weeks ago we have had a huge help from a lot of you. We appreciate your help.

Now we would like to increase the pace at which the reviews are added. So here is the deal:

Add product reviews for items that you have on your bike from now until Sunday January 4, 2004. For every review that you add you will receive one entry in our "Helpers Contest". So if you do 10 reviews we will put ten tickets into the drawing with your name.

We will draw 5 tickets on Monday January 5, 2004. Each ticket wins a $100 gift certificate in our online store at www.hondadirectlineusa.com

Just go to the online store, find the part number and then click on the "add review" link on that part.

And if you already did a review we will count those and give you a ticket for each review you did. To help identify you it would help if you put some sort of identifying name in the review. Either your board name or if you prefer to remain anonymous as some of you did then enter the last four digits of your VIN or phone # so that we can verify your identity if you win.

Once again, we appreciate your help.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Geez Dawg,
Don't you have about every accessory possible? That's going to take you some time to do a review on all of them. Well buddy, since there is white stuff around I guess you have some extra time. :D
Mikey

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
This is my lucky day! I have two of everything that Hal has to offer in his Online Store. My fingers will be bleeding when I get done with all the reviews! Guess I'll need to start using my name though.

The only lottery I ever won was the military draft! :( #109...Yuck!

Thanks Hal.....I'm still waiting for you to show us your slow riding techniques on a 1800. I saw how hard you were watching Paladino in Daytona. LOL!! I want to see LaMont and that V/8 in the demonstration also. A V/8 doing tight figure 8's in the parking lot. How cool could that be!

Need to do this another time. The store speed has come to a standstill. I think BD is busy writing more reviews on those chrome knobs! LOL... :(

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just spent the last 30 min doing product reviews. Didnt know I had purchased so much in such a short time....and about 95% of it came from HDL, OOOOPS :D i just remembered the cd rom service manual gotta go back and finish. and then after Christmas I'll have more reviews to do :yes:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Another great deal! Thanks for everything Hal!

I'm off to review :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Say Hal, I'm just trying to be honest here. You no longer have the shop manual for the 2003 bikes on the web site as you've upgraded to 2004. I bought the 2003. Can I still put in a review of the shop manual?

Hope to be reviewing a few more items in the near future.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which product? Let me know and I can check the code.

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Hey JOKS.....Do you have a Pop Up Blocker in use? If so, hold down your control key when you click on a product review!

·
Registered
10 Posts
review

RED, I tried the control key, still no go.
Hal, I tried the review on the Big
bike trunk and saddle bag LED lights plus Kury throttle boss.
Must be the way I have my computer set up.
Guess I'll have to forget on getting in on the drawing
JOKS

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a reminder as we get ready for the Holiday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts