GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new trike is home. thanks to all the members who answered questions and gave suggestions. this forum was a big help for me. i've hung around for several months getting all the info i could. great bunch of folks here. again thanks.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
nice bike, I know your going to enjoy it...sew one that was whitethe other day....think the guy cut the pipe's off....but I like the red...........:congrats:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thats a real nice looking rig. Great looking classic lines and a nice color scheme to boot!

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Sa-WEET!!!!!!!
I like it, nice job.....:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Pssssst - some one stole your motor! Where's the other 4 cylinders? Looks nice though, like the color combo.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Welcome to the Wondeful World of Trikes! :thumbup: Very very nice job! I love the new Trog Trax and color. How was your first ride or have you ridden Trikes before?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Pssssst - some one stole your motor! Where's the other 4 cylinders? Looks nice though, like the color combo.
Look st that it this way, You want to park next to his...that way if they are going to take one...it his...they like H/D first:eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look st that it this way, You want to park next to his...that way if they are going to take one...it his...they like H/D first:eek:
LOL. maybe i need to get me a full cover that says goldwing:cool:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Enjoy the ride. Know you'll be happy. :congrats:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enjoy the ride. Know you'll be happy. :congrats:
this trike was at motor trike factory when the group went through on tues. i picked it up on wed. thought you might remember

·
Registered
161 Posts
WOW :thumbup: Now get out there and enjoy!:trike:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Beautiful trike. I know you are going to get many miles of enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Belmac, WOW is that ever one great looking trike. What a great color combo. Enjoy it for many miles and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
this trike was at motor trike factory when the group went through on tues. i picked it up on wed. thought you might remember
I remember it on the lift. Small world.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was hoping it would be ready when ya'll come through so i could be there meet some of the people that has help me. maybe on down the road:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts