GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal,

I know you hear lots of gripes here from unsatisfied customers. Well, this is something different. I dumped my 1800 in a slow left turn last week, as described in the "A Humbling Experience" thread here on the gl1800riders board. The left mirror was broken, I looked up the part on your on-line fiche, and soon was on the horn getting all the information I needed from your crew. I think Dave was the gentlemen who helped me. He had to order the part from Honda (I think), then ship it to me, and I received the part yesterday - 7 1/2 days after placing my order. And I paid much less than I would have elsewhere.
My Wing is road-worthy once again. Thanks to your crew. Now I just need the :rain1: to blow out of the Vegas Valley so I can ride it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey man move to Indian Springs, it's not raining out here.
It only rains in the Mount Charleston area, not here :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hey Big Guy, we went thru Indian springs last sunday on our way to Death Valley. I didn't know there were any members out there. Tim

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big guy said:
Hey man move to Indian Springs, it's not raining out here.
It only rains in the Mount Charleston area, not here :D
Yeah, well, maybe if I worked at Creech...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ya I've been here over twenty five years. But don't tell too many people because they might want ta move out here. Right now it's just small, quiet and hope it stays that way. Now don't tell anyone OK?
Creech is still Indian Spring AFB to me. I don't work their, just live here. :D
BG

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had some friends that lived out there for years; Howard and Laurie Cochrane. Howard was an incredible guitar player, and a great friend!

Good luck staying that way. You know how people like to escape the rat race, but end up bringing it with them. Las Vegans have invaded Pahrump and you could be next on the list.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Son of Thunder its a small world. Howard played at my wedding when I got married in Las Vegas. They played for us at one of the VFW clubs I rented. :D
BG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts