GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks HAL for the excellent service on my recent order, got it on Friday.

Lewis, the Super Bright EC lights worked out great :lol: They are bright!!Great instructions for even a simple mind like mine. No problems at all installing on my '07 Airbag. One suggestion, on your next update to the lights, have some type of adjuster that can be reached without taking off the cowl. I'd like to be able to adjust the lights with different loads/shock settings.

HAL, don't deliver on Friday. You made me make a very hard decision last night,, go out on 'date night' with the wife or put on the lights :roll: Took a little thought, went out with the wife, afterall, she did get me the Wing. :p :p

Happy New Year to all

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
OWing said:
HAL, don't deliver on Friday. You made me make a very hard decision last night,, go out on 'date night' with the wife or put on the lights....
Life is full of important decisions..... :wink:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Life is full of important decisions.....
And luckily you made the right one.....been there and done that!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. We have tried to figure out a way that does not leave something visible or would interfere with the bike. Always thinking of it tho...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts