GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for the Honda Protection Plan with Directline on 1/5/04 and today I received the extended warranty packet and card from Honda. Now I'm not sure if Hal's place is responsible for the quick paperwork or American Honda, but it was sure nice to get it even before the 3 year warranty is expired.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bob,

Hals crew is pretty good about getting this stuff out. Once it is sold, it is gold. Move on and sell more. A great philosophy.

I think a lot of times, we expect more from our vendors than what is reasonable. Chris @ HDL has the reins of his business, firmly in hand.

Bulldog

·
Registered
880 Posts
Placed my order with HDL for the extended warranty on 1/3/04 and received it today also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Me Too

I recieved mine yesterday also 8) . Ordered it on Jan 3rd.
I Love this shop. I just wish I had a local dealer half this good.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
the only thing that puzzles me is how Hal manages to get a kickback - or rebate - or free shipping - from UPS and/or Fedex.
Almost every order I've placed has resulted in multiple shipments due to backorders .... and the backordered items get delivered on Saturdays or second day or ...
Fantastic service (I've never dealt with a company so interested in getting the goods to the customer asap) at fantastic prices .... only thing I can figure is that Hal is running it to lose money as a tax writeoff ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts