GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Ocala today and saw that they were having a Motorcycle Rodeo. They held it at the Livestock Pavilion. I went to it and instead of watching them ride, they had a couple courses setup and were assisting riders and giving advice. Officer J. Sieg was very patient with me and allowed me to practice my U-turns as many times as I wanted despite the rain. I narrowed my U-Turn down within a 20ft box. They did put on a small demonstration and as you can expect they were excellent. All the Officers in attendance were encouraging, outgoing and friendly. I did drop the bike twice. Oh well. I came home and was able to do circles in a tighter pattern on my small road then ever. I may have hit an 18 foot circle. My personal best.

Again, I have nothing but good to say about the Motor Officers that were in attendance.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sure making them turns is fun to do. Im a shrine clown so I practice with our shrine motor partrol they have harleys but what the heck
was in Gainesville, couple of weeks ago my brother was in shands and nice hospital being treated for cancer and he is doing good had some fun as I went to Penn State nice place there in NJ getting ready to head to tenn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts