GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I deleted that tire change thread I started in the general section. How dare me to talk about a tire change in that section. And how dare they have a holiday the week I ordered my car tire. :twisted: It's going to be a long week waiting for everything I ordered to get here. In the mean time (since I've been laid off) I'm building a solid stand to slide under my wing once it's up on the lift. Also looking into building a tire changer that will mount on my trucks receiver hitch.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I deleted that tire change thread I started in the general section. How dare me to talk about a tire change in that section. And how dare they have a holiday the week I ordered my car tire. :twisted: It's going to be a long week waiting for everything I ordered to get here. In the mean time (since I've been laid off) I'm building a solid stand to slide under my wing once it's up on the lift. Also looking into building a tire changer that will mount on my trucks receiver hitch.

Steve.No problem...This CT thing as you found out ruffles some feathers on the Gen/Tech boards..
So we try and look out for each other and just point everyone interested in CT info over here where we are all glad to help anyone out if we can..

Be sure to let us know what your thoughts are with a follow up here after you have your CT broken in..

Enjoy. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well good luck with the tire change and let us know what ya think!!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
:thumbup: Rider....Enjoy that car tire! If you don't mind...post some pics of the bike stand that you are building and the tire changer. Interesting ideas..

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won't ask for a number till the evil deed is done. The CT must be on the wing first. Then and only then can I request a number.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ah, a man with character. Truly a Darksider! :yes1::yes1::yes1:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Wait, you have to have character? How did I qualify then? Oh wait, I've been told I'm a character, is that the same thing?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wait, you have to have character? How did I qualify then? Oh wait, I've been told I'm a character, is that the same thing?
Apparently I'm a caricature, my peculiarities have been deliberately exaggerated to produce a comic or grotesque effect....:eek:4:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

Might get a decal but my rules are no stickers or decals on any vehicle I own. However my roll around toolbox is an exception. It loves those things.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Steve
The best thing to do is get a tire you want and try it. I did not like a non RF. The RF C/Ts are like M/Ts they have there little differences. I like the Kumho a lot but its hard to tell other people what they will like. And it will depend on how you ride how long it will last. I dont think you will be disapp.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I too have the Kuhmo and I also purchased a spare rim. I will be mounting and installing them shortly, another "darksider soon to be risen".
Funny thing, all my friends look at me like I'm nuts for doin' this:wrong:,
Rich K ( WingSki )
Thanks to Stick and all the rest of you for your input.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts