GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Silver Meteor for your efforts in setting up the Biketoberfest lunch and thanks to the ones that showed up. It was a really nice group and meet a lot of old friends to build on our friendship and made some new friends. Man this GL1800 group has a lot of super people that we all share something in common. Looking forward to our next meet

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Wife and I got there around 12:30, saw Jan kokopuffs and wayne and a few others. Didn't know any others.

Food was good and glad to be in the ac. Hotter than haddes outside though. 97 in the sun. At least a cool breeze was blowing.

Ride Safe all!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Yes, thankyou very much for setting it up. As Snoppy said it is quite a group we have become. All walks of life, all ages and all of us with a passion for our Goldwings. Hope to see alot more of you feller's in the very near future.

Shadow1
Hal

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bikeoctoberfest Lunch

Ditto what Snoopy said. Very nice people in our group. Hope to see everyone again next year.

Larry

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
It was a pleasure seeing everyone. I always enjoy it. :)

Why do we have to wait so long? Why can't we meet other times of the year also? I've been meeting with the Fl Valkyrie group for over 6 years to eat. Someone just picks a spot (usually BBQ :wink: ) around the state and we meet. 300 mile days have become the norm over the last years for us to eat on Saturdays. LOL... Our riding season is here. How about it Florida riders?

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Well said Snoopy. It was great meeting all of you.

Red said:
Why do we have to wait so long? Why can't we meet other times of the year also? I've been meeting with the Fl Valkyrie group for over 6 years to eat. Someone just picks a spot (usually BBQ :wink: ) around the state and we meet. 300 mile days have become the norm over the last years for us to eat on Saturdays. LOL... Our riding season is here. How about it Florida riders?
Yeah, why don't we just get together, meet somewhere and have a good time? I'm up for it. Hell, I'd be up for an overnighter. Anyone have any suggestions?

Bartman

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Red said:
It was a pleasure seeing everyone. I always enjoy it. :)

Count me in!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks Snoopy, Drifter, Shadow1, Bartman, Jan, Wayne and all that attended....
It was nice to see those that I haven't seen in awhile and those that I have just recently seen.
Red has a good idea.........if, we can all get away at the same time........ Anyone that wants to put together a ride/lunch I'm all for it.
But if not, there is always Bike Week in March for our semi-annual meeting.
Everyone ride safe....

X

·
0 Posts
Silver Meteor said:
Thanks Snoopy, Drifter, Shadow1, Bartman, Jan, Wayne and all that attended....
It was nice to see those that I haven't seen in awhile and those that I have just recently seen.
Red has a good idea.........if, we can all get away at the same time........ Anyone that wants to put together a ride/lunch I'm all for it.
But if not, there is always Bike Week in March for our semi-annual meeting.
Everyone ride safe....
Tom, I know you....FPL forever.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I missed this one due to work, but if ya'll start meeting up for lunch, I'll sure as heck do my best to be there.

Dep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts