GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this Independence Day, a big shout-out to those who've served our country to provide and protect our freedom!

I salute you today!:thumbup:

Thank you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
On this Independence Day, a big shout-out to those who've served our country to provide and protect our freedom!

Thank you.
+1 :bow:

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

Thank you.
Thank you.

Happy 4th of July, all. And if you're out riding, be safe.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Thank you

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

Thank you.
:agree:+ another

·
Registered
811 Posts

Thank you.
Thank you timjoebob.

·
Banned
1,855 Posts

Thank you.
Thanks, TimJoeBob

However, I must say the my 4 years USMC and 23 years USMCR were the highlight of my life. It was/is an honor to serve in the military!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Thanks to all who formally served, and those who informally served (who know what I mean).

·
Registered
698 Posts
To all, who have or are presently serving (and their Family's)...Thank You for your sacrafice...:flg:...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Thanks to all the soldiers who protect us.
No freedom without them. :bow::bow:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hunge kudos to your son and salute to you for supporting him so strongly.

It means a lot when you're over there.
Thank You Sir, I'll be sure to pass it on to him...Congratulations on your 30 years of service...:flg:...My son is currently stationed at Fort Lewis there in WA...Go Army...

·
Registered
92 Posts

Thank you.
+1 :bow::thumbup:
Rick

1 - 18 of 18 Posts