GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home the other day with the cruise button stuck. Went to the board and saw polecats post about his being stuck. Read you post and bookmarked it. The part about opening the plastic housing for the switch and not losing the spring was way over my head. I got my wife to do the delicate work. She has steady hands and good eyes. I showed her your pictures and told her you said it was a piece of cake. An hour and a half later she said you were full of it. She also said you didn't have long fingernails. But she did it and the reverse switch only took ten minutes. Then she says "how much would Honda of charged us for this. I told her nothing! It was warranty work. Well now she thinks I'm crazy and I think I can"t thank you enough for all the free information you supply. It's guys like you that convinced me that the internet is a good thing.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Darn ponton, you were doing' great until you let those last 5 words slip in there. Now we all know you're just another addicted internet junkie like the rest of us. :lol: :lol:
And don't tell the wife but Fred probably disassembled his switch with his toes cuzz he was holding the camera in his hands at the time.:lol: :lol:
DC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts