GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Them dang Goldwings...
See honey "I told you that them there motorcycle riders are all hoodlums"...............:frown2::frown2:

Ronnie

·
Registered
736 Posts
Gotta blame government over reach on someone. I guess loud pipes is as good as any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
This has to be a joke. Just read the last paragraph of the article below:

Still, summer will be different on the Cabot Trail without the thunder of motorcycles rolling through the hills. Some Nova Scotia motorcycle clubs have talked about “rolling protests,” riding motorcycles through the Trail at slow speed to show their unhappiness with the policy. However, those plans were abandoned when some members pointed out that wouldn’t be any different from their normal riding style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
It is not the speed, it is the slow moving two cylinder bikes with loud pipes. The ones that may even rent a bike and who forgot about learning to ride a bike before started riding these trails. The ones you see at Daytona and Sturgis.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks Chappie! I tend to not read anything on April 1st, unless they found Bigfoot!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
835 Posts
Of course it's an April Fools joke. However, you'd hear no complaining from me if they banned loud pipes. I have sympathy for the folks who live along side the Blue Ridge Pkwy. and what they have to endure all riding season.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I’m a day late but this one got me for a minute or two yesterday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts