GL1800Riders Forums banner

Thanks to the Wingers and the Kawasaki Riders

965 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Jaydee 
G
#1 ·
On 9/2, as my wife and I were getting started on our Labor Day getaway, we crashed the Ultra, thanks to Bambi and her mother. :frown: I was unhurt but my wife sustained a crushed ankle and fractured fibula. Surgery was later that day and she now rides the couch. I would like to express my sincere thanks to Jim and Marie (Wingers) and Chris and Helen (Kawasaki riders) for staying with us and helping until the EMTs and wrecker came to our assistance. The riding community has once again proven that brand matters little when there is a need.

Thanks again,
spiz

#2 ·
Get better and get back out there

Glad you weren't hurt and hope for a quick recovery for your wife. Hope you're back on the road together again soon. There are great people out there that are always willing to help.

Donnie

#4 ·
Being treated well in bad circumstances does cause one to gain respect and regard for humanity. I know, I've been there. Hello citizens, EMTs, doctors, and hospital staff in Jackson, TN!:thumbup:

I'm glad you weren't hurt and wish your wife a speedy recovery.

2W

#5 ·
There is a huge difference in "real people" and just "people", and it doesn't matter what they ride or drive. I am sorry to hear of the crash, wish your wife a quick recovery, and very glad to hear your had some "real people" come along with concern for you two and offering care and assistance. :thumbup: With all of the negatives we hear on a daily basis, there is still a lot of good within our society, ehhh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.