GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
514 Posts
I have noticed that the "Super Mods" have started posting "SOLD" in the title line of an item for sale after it has been sold...very helpful...
Thank You!

We are trying to keep up best we can with the "housekeeping." One thing that will really help in keeping the classifieds 4 sale up to date is if the original poster can put SOLD in the title after he/she sells the item. That will certainly help the mod/admin team.

Sincerely,

Your mod/admin team

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You!

We are trying to keep up best we can with the "housekeeping." One thing that will really help in keeping the classifieds 4 sale up to date is if the original poster can put SOLD in the title after he/she sells the item. That will certainly help the mod/admin team.

Sincerely,

Your mod/admin team
Correct me if I am wrong...but after the ad has been posted for awhile the OP can't make any changes.

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
I like that. How does one go about editing the thread title after it is older than some amount (say 7 days)?

Ron
I realize my set-up might be different than most, but can you go to 'Thread tools', click on it, select 'Edit thread' and then make your changes? Again, my set-up may be a little different than yours.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Under Thread Tools, I have:

-- Show Printable Version
-- Unsubscribe from this thread
-- Add a poll to this thread

Ron

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
sorry Ron. With my 'different' set-up and total lack of computer smarts, I'm at a loss. But I'm sure there are others that can chime in........@Mysterious Mod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.