GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to posting here on the board, I have visited this site over the past 2 years and have found your ideas and opinions helpful in making my 05 Wing a more pleasant bike to ride and tour on. As well as making my checkbook lighter. Just wanted formally to say thanks for everything.
Bill

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
You're a sneaky one Bill. Two years and never said a word. Hmmmmmm..... Does your SO know the kind of person you are? :D

Welcome to the board. We're all glad you finally came out and said hello.

Bartman

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Welcome to you and thanks for the thanks. :D

This board has helped my greatly (helped make my Wing better and my wallet lighter).

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome to the board,enjoy and dont be shy.OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Welcome!
More folks from out in "Regular Virginia". :wink: We ride out y'alls way as much as possible to get away from the glut of "Southern Metropolitan Virginia" aka Hampton Roads. 8)
Hope ya get the info ya want from the major flow that happens here. :wink:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
There is no reason you need this board to make you wallet lighter, just send me a blank check, I'll fill in the amount and we will all feel better!! :wink:

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bill,

Welcome! Darned good thing that you came out of the Lurkers corner. Every two years we clean that corner out. Looks like ya made it just in time....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
416 Posts
ValleyWing05 said:
I am new to posting here on the board, I have visited this site over the past 2 years and have found your ideas and opinions helpful in making my 05 Wing a more pleasant bike to ride and tour on. As well as making my checkbook lighter. Just wanted formally to say thanks for everything.
Bill
The ultimate lurker! Welcome to the forum Bill.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redneck Dave, I live at the foot of the Blue Ridge MTs and Skyline Drive/Blueridge parkway. If you are up this wasy give me a shout!
To everyone I appreciate the hospitality!
Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts