GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Questions

I got a couple of e-mails asking if they can call the order in tomorrow. The reason for the sale and the large discount is so that you can order it online and without any human intervention. Order by Midnight because that is when the sale ends. Orders that come in after midnight will be rejected. Sorry, but thats just how this sale works.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Darn last week I put in an order at 10% off thought that was pretty good could have held out. Oh well Thanks anyway.

:chicken: :chicken:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the deal

If you can order it online, without human intervention and you do it today by midnight we are taking 15% off of anything that can be ordered in our online stores. Normally Thanksgiving is a dead day for sales and this is an experiment on our part to see if we can pump that up a little.

You can't call us on Monday and say that you wanted to order it today but you just had a few questions before you place the order. Order it today and save 15%.

This is what we are calling a stick your neck out sale. We are sticking our necks way out there and we will see how many people try to lop it off.

·
Registered
364 Posts
OH MAN!!!!!! just ordered EC driving lights yesterday, Hal I will give you permission to apply the discount to the order :wink: . listed under [email protected] (my momma). That woulda give me another $20 to spend.....lets see whats next? :s27:
Hey It dosent hurt to ask, hope you have a great Thanksgiving and remember who we are giving thanks to.. and for what
Thanks........KC

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So if we placed an order on the 23 of November and haven't received it yet, we should just refuse it and place the order today to save 15 percent?? I spend $3k in late October and then the 10% discounts came out. I just spend another $500 and now the 15% comes out!!???

How about some free filters <BG>!??

Regards,

Shane

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your decision

We have tried to be as clear as possible about this sale today. The alternative for us is to never do something like this again.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Thanks Hal

Your post on the sale is quite clear to me. I hope you are able to do this again in the future

I ordered a couple of items that I have been on the fence to " buy or not"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I understand... I will just postpone all of my purchases for now on until the sales since my timing is bad by a matter of days!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shane

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hal,
I hope most of the guys are just giving you a hard time, and are not serious. But I can understand how difficult it is to be nice sometimes... always ends up being more work than it is worth :?

Got a couple things in my shopping cart & looking for more :D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Held out

Well ? I held out just long enough, I showed this sale to my bride and talked a deal. Christmas and Anniversary present to each other is a CB and Antenna for the Silver Rocket. Yeeeeeeee Ha I was going to save my pennies til the spring but I couldn't turn down this offer. Some things ya just gotta do !

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
What is a SALE, without Bulldog?

Hal, keep these sales coming. I can read your directions loud and clear. I beat the deadline by 13 hours.

Only thing is I didn't print "turkey sale" in comments. However I did purchase the coupon for 0 cents and free shipping.

Thanks Hal, I appreciate all that you and your group do,

Happy Thanksgiving

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
300 Posts
sale!!!

thanks hal i will speak to my loan officer and see if she will let me get a few things like all of it hehehehehehe!!super!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
THANKS Hal, there are no other Honda dealers like you and I for one can't say enough good about you. Just ignore the complainers and keep up the fantastic reputation you have established.

·
Registered
109 Posts
HI Hal,

While I appreciate your holiday sale and attitude, I am not happy about the fact that I placed a good sized order YESTERDAY!

I think it is only fair that you honor the 15% sale price for my order, please.

I also think it would be a good idea to have your salespeople tell callers that this is coming up and to wait until the day of the sale to place the order.

This sort of "marketing" puts a bad taste in my mouth and will, in the future, make me think twice about purchasing from Hondaline.

I for one do not like the idea, at all. Not without prior notice.

Thank you,

Dave Steckler
Woody '03 Black

1 - 20 of 60 Posts