GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I went to the darkside. I would like to Thank Trialsman who help me decide on a tire and put it up and mount it. I realize that the main board is not for C/T discussions and that is not what I am doing and it is motorcycle related all I am saying Thank You to a board Member who went out of his way to help another.

·
Registered
871 Posts
How about this one? (No offense, Paul :))

Lance

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
uh oh..Did someone say Car Tire :shrug:

Someone is going to blow his top today for sure..:congrats:

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
No suprise here...that's just the way Paul rolls....stand-up guy! So hey Paul, when are we gonna get an invite to hit the GA mountains...we're jones'in! LOL Miss ya Bro!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about this one? (No offense, Paul :))

Lance
How about somewhere in the middle. I appreciate it but his helmet still has to fit, I don't think they make a 5 XL in Yaller!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Richard, it's real easy to be nice to nice people.:thumbup:

Clarkster, you know I'll be glad to show you and your bride some more of my backyard anytime.

Lance, none taken. You need to come visit again, too.

And, Jim, I have some new ones to show you this year.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Lance, none taken. You need to come visit again, too.
Thanks Paul, we will for sure!

Also, since I damaged my rear rim on the lunch run yesterday, I may throw a CT on the spare rear rim (from Rose's trike) and see what happens! :biker:

Lance

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Lance, respecting the forum's wishes, you have a PM.;)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lance, respecting the forum's wishes, you have a PM.;)
Why worry about offending someone, they already moved the thread to the Darkside board. I posted it on the General but a Thank You thread even offends some people.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Why worry about offending someone, they already moved the thread to the Darkside board. I posted it on the General but a Thank You thread even offends some people.
Oops, I hadn't noticed they moved it.:oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts