GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the professional side of repair, for less then $20 more, a customer can get new calipers, instead of overhauling his with new pistons.

The need to overhaul or replace calipers is a defiant sign that the 5th generation of GoldWings are aging. In this case, there is pitting on some of the pucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
On the professional side of repair, for less then $20 more, a customer can get new calipers, instead of overhauling his with new pistons.

The need to overhaul or replace calipers is a defiant sign that the 5th generation of GoldWings are aging. In this case, there is pitting on some of the pucks.

I don't see any pitting, are those the new ones?

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
EVEN THE AVATARS ARE AGING WERE BACK TO AN OLD ONE ! :surprise::grin2::laugh::laugh:

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EVEN THE AVATARS ARE AGING WERE BACK TO AN OLD ONE ! :surprise::grin2::laugh::laugh:
I know ... I keep getting scolded. I've been thinking of going gay, to me it sounds more acceptable !!! However, for now I'll stay straight.

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looks androgynous from here. Where’s that sweetheart with the smiley face?

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You gotta keep it clean. There are a lot of 12-year-olds riding Goldwings and frequenting these forums...
I know .... right !!!

For the same reason I don't go to Bike Week. Apparently the City of Daytona promotes Bike Week as a family event ... HUH !!! The same is true with the topless bars here in Tampa ... the law says for a private dance, a girls must be 6 feet away ... WHAT ???

On the flip side, in the spring and summer time, I see all kinds of bikini adds on the right side of my forum screen. The girls shown are younger, sexier, a lot more exposed while they sport their bodies ... I sorry, I mean bikinis. At least all mine are over 18 and mature.

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tonight, it looks like the forums is selling woman underwear.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts