GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
******* Dave's wife The Admiral (aka Pat) has volunteered to take full responsibility of the *******, while at Cats-Cade 07.

The Admiral has graciously volunteered to be the Park Ranger at the Fireman's Park, as well as doing the registration thing at the park.

******* Dave has agreed to do whatever the Admiral asks him to do! (smart man).

Welcome aboard Pat & Dave. Glad to have you aboard and first volunteers for this motorcycle family event.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Way to go ******* Dave and "the Admiral", this should keep the riff raff at the park "Ship shape". :wink: If they get to out of line, it will be time for a "working party" (better than a blanket party :shock: ) or being sent down to clean the bilges. :twisted:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I take it from this post the 07 Cats Cade is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog, I'll bring my new BLUE wing and let you ride it, well maybe, yeah ok, well maybe, if Mesh say ok, maybe......

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:yes: :yes:

I get to go on a vacation 2 years in a row not to see relatives!!! :roll: :yes: :beer3:

It's the lil' things in life that are so great, relatives are ok but just the 2 of us rollin' into New Yawk state for some fun and crazy folk camradarie, yee haw!!! :1st:

I'll have to check if my pepper spray is still good just in case the riffraff get outta hand or better The Boss will b ring her rollin' pin........ :wink: :lol:

:flg:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
So I volunteered for this year and couldn't make it. I will NOT volunteer for next year and maybe I can. Depends on how OLD I feel next June.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mesquite Bob,

Volunteer or not, we have you penned in for the "Ambassador At Large" job as well as the Registration at the Hotel.

Don't think you can just come here, sit on your John Deere chair and do nothing! Everyone has got to earn their keep around here. Even the AARP crowd...>LOL

When you get here, don't forget those FOUR (4) diet Cokes you owe me.

Meesh got her Motorcycle permit today, so she can go scootin with ya.

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
O.K., O.K.! FOUR Diet Cokes - man your interest rates are tough! That sounds like a two-liter bottle to me. I'll see what I can do about AAL and registration duties. Sassy gonna help, too?

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Got vacation approved yesterday for 'the' trip to the state of the Mets. They must be happy they only have to play 3 more games until their winter vacation begins. :clap2:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Looks like we are going to Yankee land again. Can you order better weather this time. I get kinda wet doin the flippen. Maybe somebody can make me a large hat that covers my huge body.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :lol:

Toyo,
You are a very funny, thin kind of guy hangin' around all of us older, larger proportioned guys and I've got a boonie hat for ya that'll do the trick. :wink: Everybody shold have a sand cammie boonie hat for just such occasions, as all the yuppies say "Everything goes with khaki". Another reason I prefer my denim in blue. :roll:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just hope that the Admiral does a little bit better job next year handing out camp sites. The one she made Dave set up in was a a very large crater....LOL Or was that the other way around?...>LOL

Toyo - No burgers to cook next year. We are doing something way better. Shhhhhhh

Dawg

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: 8)

BD,
Yer havin' North Carolina Barb-B-Cue flown in??? :wink:
I like when things don't always remain as the event before some chahge is good, at least that's what Pat keeps tellin' me. :roll:
We have our vacation on the books/calendars at both work places and I'm told she won't have issues gettin' it since she told 'em she's actually assistin' :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts