GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wing It and DicePilot came buy and scared the crap out of me...literally!!!!!!

I didn't get to see them as it is very difficult to see anyone. But it must have just been there presence, because at precisely that time I turned the corner and passed some semi solid, ugly brown fecal material. That's the Alabama connection at it's best. :lol:

They offered to go by the house and do yard work or help out in any way they could.

Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats and hope that means you are on the upswing of this whole adventure. Get well and get out of there very soon!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Looks like you will be going home, now that you have that out of the way...LOL

Feel better Dan.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to hear things are flowing smoothly. Hope you are able to get outta the hospital and get home soon.

Dep

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
That is what we have been wanting to hear, things are starting to progress along and the healing keeps going.....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Glad to hear things are "coming out" to your satisfaction :lol: I'm going to start a new business. Anyone that needs to take a good "CHIT", let me know and for a small fee, I will send "Wing It and DicePilot" right over :)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
I'm glad that George made it over; Bug Eyed Turkey was looking to visit today too.
Toyo and Trialsman just left; I had some dishes to do...
Speaking of dishes, Krista made a heckuvva blueberry buckle. Yum.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
It is no coincidence that you 'gave birth' on Labor Day! Enjoyed talking with Melissa and the offer still stands if you need anything. Now, lets hurry up and put that crush washer to use. 8)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Good to hear your doing well...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I tend to bring out the best in people. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts