GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a hint from another Goldwing board and checked out the "Relaxation Seat Cushion" they sell in the Automotive Section at Walmart.

This thing is fantastic! A "10" out of "10"! It's well made and I will recommend it to anyone that wants to improve the comfort factor of the sitter muscle without dropping a grand + into a seat makers open hand.

Bradford

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:wink:

Dan,
Yer back with a vengence with it comes to bein' "The Comfort King", great to see back at the keyboard!!!!! 8)

Plus I'm gonna go buy 2 of these things as soon as I get off work today. :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I went to Wally world yesterday to get one of these but they didn't have one. :(

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If Albuquerque is anything like Las Vegas, you probably have several Walmarts to choose from. Just try another as that's what I had to do when I bought my Iced Tea maker. The Super Walmart near my house was out of them, so I drove about 4 miles in a different direction to another Walmart and they had plenty.

·
Registered
226 Posts
We have about six of 'em here so I will try another. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
How does it work for air flow to keep the behind cool and dry? I have been using the Wal-Mart beads for the past year with success, but would be interested in a more comfortable seating arrangement if it still kept me dry back there.

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have a few miles on mine and placed it with the Waffle surface up. It gives you several 1"X1"X1" square air pockets with an open mesh material to allow air flow. Probably not totally as good as a beaded cover but much better than a solid seating surface.

Bradford

·
Registered
71 Posts
24 Carat said:
I took a hint from another Goldwing board and checked out the "Relaxation Seat Cushion" seat makers open hand.
Does it raise you up any?

tia......Rich

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd say it raises you up at least 3/4 " or so, I like it.

Works dandy on the riding mower too.

Bradford

1 - 11 of 11 Posts