GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two guys were talking near me. One says, "My son was turning out of a side street and a motorcycle ran right into the side of his car. Now, the A**hole is suing him for $125,000." The other guy says, "no sh*t, what's this world coming too." First guy say, "worst part is, my son got a ticket and his insurance is going up." :banghead:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Jan,
What kind of foo-foo gym do ya go to?? Sounds like some stuff shirts with more money than sense there, I love antagonizin' idiots like that and they deserve more of it than they ever get. :wink:
When my son got his first speedin' ticket I was deployed, Mom took his keys and he paid everything plus lost the car for a day to match each dollar of the fine and the court costs. :wink:
Some things ya have to take seriously for them to be effective on kids today and that was our sons only ticket ever. Gotta love [email protected]$$ Moms. :wink: :lol:

:flg:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I would have been tempted to fabricate a prevarication by saying, "Yeah, that was my son that hit your son's car. He is crippled for life and has lost his livelihood. I'll be sure to let him know he also wrecked your boy's insurance rate."

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PoleCat said:
I would have been tempted to fabricate a prevarication by saying, "Yeah, that was my son that hit your son's car. He is crippled for life and has lost his livelihood. I'll be sure to let him know he also wrecked your boy's insurance rate."
Hey, Polecat, I love your new ear ring. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

PC got an earring?? :roll: Y'all must be mistaken, him insecure with his manhood enough to to do that, I think not !! Ok PC is Jan just tryin' to make us think yer nuts or is he callin' it like he saw it??? :roll:
Inquirin' minds wanna know. :roll: :lol:

:flg:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
In that dude's eyes, I'd be a really big "A-hole" because his son got off cheap compared to what I'd be suing him for. If sonny-boy was still a minor, I'd be going for daddy's house. If sonny isn't a minor, I'd try to make sure he never has enough money to buy a house, ever. It doesn't sound like daddy ever learned responsibility for his actions, and he's teaching his son the same lessons. Somebody needs to correct both of them. I'd sure try.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't see any ear ring in His left ear. :lol:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red Willy said:
I don't see any ear ring in His left ear. :lol:

Maybe it was just a piece of cottage cheese. :eat2:

G

·
0 Posts
Would seeing Polecat with cottage cheese or an earring be a more unlikely scenario?

I don't know so I'm askin', see?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I had a young kid turn left in front of me yesterday, as I was riding down the highway, mod lights and all. I had to brake to avoid hitting him. He turned in to a farm, and by the time I made a U turn, he was sitting in his car talking to two older men, standing by the drivers' door. I pulled up along side the car, lifted my faceshield and asked the kid what part of flashing headlights he couldn't see? (I said flashing, as I'm sure he wouldn't understand modulating). He starts apologizing all over the place, while the two older guys just stand there staring at me. I said it would've been great to have me stuck to the side of his car, then left. I wanted to throw some gravel against his car as I left, but didn't. :evil:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Duane in Bakersfield said:
It doesn't sound like daddy ever learned responsibility for his actions, and he's teaching his son the same lessons. Somebody needs to correct both of them. I'd sure try.
That's because daddy is a liberal. They don't have to take any responsibilty for their actions. The world owes them... :roll:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Glad you stopped Phil. Most car drivers do not realize what they have done. I will make it a point to do the same thing. Maybe they will tell their freinds and end up saving a life, ya never know. Others that are beligerant just need to get out from behind the wheel and ride a scooter....

·
Registered
244 Posts
If they don't respect OTHER CAR"S, why would they respect you ? Kid's arn't like what we were growing up. They just don't care. There's no respect for human life anymore.
That's why I cary a Beretta with a fifteen round clip now. Never leave home without it. It really makes those kids RESPECT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts