1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thanks for reminding me, I get my new cap put on tomorrow.

N Ga Rider

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I would just love to be the Debtist in that one. Just like a real macho man to roll up the window when confronted by a pissed off rider. :cus:

·
Registered
19,060 Posts
Great ad, I had a job interview recently. And was asked what hobbies I had. I said I toured a little on a motorcycles :D . He opened up a folder and showed me a picture of himself on a bike, and smiled.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Nice. But as always, the dummy is fat.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Would have been even better if they used or showed the actress how to hold a dental handpiece. Other than that, i wish I could do that sometime :D

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
oldguy said:
Would have been even better if they used or showed the actress how to hold a dental handpiece. Other than that, i wish I could do that sometime :D
Amen, oldguy......she holds the handpiece like a high-speed suction tip.

Also, hope OSHA doesn't drop by the office to see her helmet in the operatory. Yikes! But I'm sure she wipes all the dried aerosol off the helmet before she puts the helmet back on and heads home. :wink:

Bob E

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

All the professional "pain givers" we have in these parts anymore, it's a wonder y'all don't trade yer Wing up every few years like some of the other members of the board that shall remain un-named. :roll:
All that discussion about how to hold that particular instrument of "Oh My GOD" type of pain, y'all gonna make me blow off my female dentist second week of January. :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Double trouble... Pissed off biker and add to that a woman.... I would not want to be that guy!

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Redneck Dave said:
:shock: :shock:
All that discussion about how to hold that particular instrument of "Oh My GOD" type of pain, y'all gonna make me blow off my female dentist second week of January. :twisted: :lol:
Dave, just go......Pat will hold your hand! :D

Bob E.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts