GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
IronMan
17,628 Posts
WHAT !!! WHERE IN YOUR CONTRACT DOES IT SAY YOU GET VACATION ! ?? :surprise: ENJOY ! :wink2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What does a panic attack feel like... I think I just had one...

Have a great time TD!!

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
If you have an issue and need my assistance, I’m officially on vacation until 4/8. I leave you in the excellent and capable hands of the collective board, Happy Spring Break everyone! :grin2:
You deserve it no doubt . This forum is a better place because of you . Enjoy your time away.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Have a fun and safe vacation!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Doc, it must be warmer in Lexington than in Northern KY. Hope you enjoy your time off. It would be nice if you would check in just in case there is a seriously ill patient.
Bill

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Enjoy your vacation Techdude. We will all miss your expertise. If there is a major problem we will muddle through until you return.

·
Administrator
3,718 Posts
The Doctor is in! A little sunburned, but well rested! I need to retire to Florida soon! :grin2:
We hope you had a restful vacation, but we're glad you're back. You are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people I know!

Glen

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome back techdude2000! Hope it was as enjoyable as you hoped for.
By the way, did you bring us all back a souvenir t-shirt?:grin2:>:):surprise:
Sorry, the only T-shirt purchased was by and for my wife, it says "forget GOOGLE, my husband knows EVERYTHING!" :surprise::grin2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts