GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that dreaded day has finally came. This was the first of many, many, many more to come. :crying: KISS winter goodbye!!! It's almost 60* out side and I am not riding! :crying: Well, I guess I was riding in a since. :cus: Today I traded a ride on the Goldwing for a ride on the Cub Cadet zero turn. :crying::serious: If I lived up closer to the Arctic Circle like Bullet Bob I could shovel snow instead.......... I guess I'll stick with the mowing! :wink2: :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
292 Posts
You mowed today???? I live up here by Bob and if I put my Skagg zero turn on my yard, I'd SINK!!!!!

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mowed today???? I live up here by Bob and if I put my Skagg zero turn on my yard, I'd SINK!!!!!
:lol: Yes I mowed today. :nojoke: It is 62* here right now. BUT!!! We could still get s**w until about the first of may. I think the safe time to plant is about first of May. At that time there should not be any danger of frost.

As soon as the permafrost melts y'all will start mowing. :surprise:>:)

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I feel your pain!
I went out into the garage today, looked at my bike, It's up on jacks w/ tires off the cement floor, all plugged in and thought! ~SHOULD I OR NOT~
I did see a number of bikes out today, BUT I really had no one to ride with so I decided, heck, I hate to see it all salted up, so I left her, there to hibernate a bit more....Twist my arm just a tad, and she'd be out on the road..
Took a long walk instead...............{As I was typing this post, I did hear a Harley, ride past my home} Here we go again, I just love those loud and obnoxious straight pipes ....NOT!

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I tilled the garbage under in my garden today. Just barely dry enough to do it. Really wet yet though. Drizzling now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts