GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, technically, is the little guy in a "bucket seat"?

:eek:4:

.. is this photoshopped?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Total photoshop. Look at the depth of the bucket, and the length of his head to of the bucket.

The little one on the back could be classified as a rumble seat, but that might be doctored as well.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Total photoshop. Look at the depth of the bucket, and the length of his head to of the bucket.
The little one on the back could be classified as a rumble seat, but that might be doctored as well.
.. is any of it real?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The baby in the bucket has sun on it but the rest of the riders don't. As for "Is it real?" Unfortunately I believe yes according to a friend from India, kids are dispensable and he saw this kind of careless behaivour all the time. (I know this pic looks more chinese/vietnam)

From many pic's I've seen of these eastern countries, you can carry just about anything on a tiny motorbike. It's amazing what they try to do to get where they're going. :eek:4:

G

·
It may be photoshoped but this is just the way people transport in Asia. We spent a couple weeks in Malaysia last year and it was nothing to see a scooter with 10 propane tanks strapped to it.

Over there motorbikes are just plain transportation and people don't dress to die or feel bright flashing lights are mandatory.

Other drivers watch for them and in general people get to where they are going. They just do it a lot cheaper than we do.

I will admit the little one does look a bit pail. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts