GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Riders: The technology of the new Board is Great, but I miss the heart felt responses from our GoldWing Brothers regarding problems and opinions concerning our Goldwings. Please get mad for a little while and let is know how you really feel.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i followed another goldwing board before i found this one

there was plenty of mad on that one to last for a long time

this group is a lot like the pacific coast group on yahoo

mellow, plenty of good info, and passion for their ride

only thing to change is to make it easier to post photos

loren

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I like things just the way they are. Lots of chatter, but the substance is there when needed.

Everyone is less tense, no board police, Life is Good.

Bulldog

G

·
0 Posts
Okay, LaMonster, speaking of pictures.....

How does one go about using an animated .gif for an avatar (such as Bulldog's)? Can .gif files be loaded to BBPhoto?

TIA

Ron
:blw1:

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Tourist said:

How does one go about using an animated .gif for an avatar (such as Bulldog's)? Can .gif files be loaded to BBPhoto?

TIA

Ron
Yes, as long as they are not too wide. I think we can go up to about 140 wide and still maintain the page width. I try and keep them around 120 to 130 wide now depending on the picture.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm really enjoying the attitude on this new board. No more trolls, very little bickering, it's great! It does seem mellow compared to the old board, but like loren said, if you want controvery, there are other boards we probably all visit that have a lot of that.

01PearlBlueRon said
Ok I'll start a argument......Pearl Blue is the fastest....and the purtttiest......
OK, now you did it.....have to disagree with you and Bulldog, we all know that RED is the fastest and best lookin'! :D

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Jon said:
I know - where's Dan from Garlic Land when we need him??? :lol:
He's somewhere else.... Enough said!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
:yw1: is fastest :biker: cause there is no :rain1: or :snow1: here which means I ride every day :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hows that for pot strirr'n....

:yw1: gl1800 "A"Ghost

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think that Pearl Blue was the fastest, but I got rid of two of them for the '04 Maytag. I think White is the least expensive by at least 1/2. Chrome, fuel, maint. everything.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Tourist said:

TIA

Ron

Code:
[img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/abull01.gif[/img]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts