GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

561 - 580 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
8,146 Posts
Many of us here are at that stage in life when we can't remember where we were yesterday. Post a new tag of your choosing and let one of the younger, sharper minds here judge if it's unique.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thats some funny stuff but the sad part is that its sooo true, at least for me it is

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #563 ·
Grab. Denver Zoo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #564 ·
New tag. A mansion or the biggest house in your area. I give you the Phillips Mansion Denver. 33,000 SF. Hard to get a good pic so I borrowed one from wilipedia.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #568 ·
Grab. South Platte River

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #569 ·
New tag

An Amusement Park.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #573 ·
You can tag the same amusement park. Bonus points for grabbing the exact same spot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry, didn’t mean to bring it to a halt. Too challenging? Other famous highways: the National Road (US 40); Dixie Highway; or other named highways from the 1920s; Pacific Coast Highway; Bankhead Highway in Texas; Beartooth Highway; Chief Joseph Highway.

Or even famous trails: Chisholm Trail, Goodnight Trail, Lewis & Clark Trail, Oregon Trail, Santa Fe Trail, etc.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #577 · (Edited)
This is a challenge. I have some Colorado highways in mind but I worked last weekend and its been snowing and will continue for a few more days. You could lower the tag to an intersection that is locally famous?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #579 ·
No riding for me for a few days.

About 10 years ago I rode the Lincoln Highway from Times Square to Cheyenne Wy. Well, as much as I could. I love researching America's roadways.

561 - 580 of 585 Posts