GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

601 - 620 of 654 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #601 ·
It is a tough one. I've been looking... but not found anything like the tag.

·
Registered
2018 Blue Tour 6speed, '98 Valkyrie
139 Posts
I started to realize it's not normal to sell conflicted items at the same establishment so here's a fix.
Grab: Another drug and gun. What can I say I'm in the south😉

Tag: A sawmill or lumberyard or anything to do with harvesting trees.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #603 ·
Grab. Alpine Lumber Yard

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #604 ·
Show me a place that serves bagels.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
New tag:

Original location of a national or regional restaurant/hotel/business.

I grabbed this a few weeks ago in Joliet IL, but don’t have any drug n gun stores around.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #611 ·
Charleetho, knowing you are in or near Denver, that is exactly what I was thinking of! Nice job!
There were several choices. Qudoba, Noodles, Smash Burger and some smaller ones. Though Chipotle was an obvious choice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tag: a motel filming location.

This is the West Wind Motel, featured in The Blues Brothers. Elwood Blues hits on Twiggy at a gas station, and asks her to meet him at a nearby motel.

As they escape the stage, and the epic chase begins, Twiggy is shown forlornly waiting for Elwood in front of the West Wind Motel, located in West Chicago IL.

This place still had the same great neon sign until 5-6 years ago!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Asking for a clarification of the rules - doesn't the picture(s) need to include the poster's motorcycle in order to be valid?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think only one needs the motorcycle in it. Any others are for close ups or information about the subject or area.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Grab: Amicaloa Lodge, Dawsonville, GA. This was in the Clint Eastwood movie "Trouble with the curve" but was called Grey Squirrel Motel and was supposed to be in NC. Also according to the internet this was one of the motels in Robert Redford movie "A Walk in the woods" about the Appalachian trail.

601 - 620 of 654 Posts