GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife would like to have one setup for warm and cold riding plus some rain protection. Are there any riding suits out there that would accomplish this and not be to bulky?

I had heard that some pants and jackets could be worn as all weather gear. Not to uncomfortable in the heat but warm in the winter.

Such a suit most likely does not exist but I thought I had heard something along these lines before.

I have tried the search feature with several combinations and came up with only a few hits. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Ride Safe

Dick

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Got your check book handy? Click here for Aerostich suits and jackets.

They make really high quality stuff and I know a few that wear them year round. They also make fleece liners for warmth.

G

·
I own the two piece Stitch, yes they are great, yes they are really bulky as well, fit like a bag. Wouldn't wear anything else when doing a hard core run . :roll:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cooler weather - Aerostich Roadmaster (1 piece)

Warmer Weather - Joe Rocket Mesh

·
Registered
824 Posts
I wear a Fieldsheer Highlander one peice suit.... It has a removeable liner and is weather proof... I've worn it as warm as 70 or so and as cold as 18 (full day ride from PA to VA and back) and was comfy the whole time...

Melissa

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Get a good mesh vented coat, a set of Gerbing liners and a large jacket that is waterproof that fits over the vented coat. Then you are covered for anything from 20 degrees to above 100, wet or dry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts