GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '07 GW 1800 with ABS and Navagation. I finally got aroung to inputing some stiff onto the navagation system.

When I put for instance GO HOME it calculates the route and as I am driving and the radio will go silent like it is supposed to be giving me audible information as well as the visual. I tried the buttons on the lower L/H handlebar and it did not help. I will make the screen zoom in and out, but it make no difference when I push this button in and out.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?? or is there no voice that tells you when to turn as well as the visual instructions.

My wife has a Honda car and I have a Garmin GPS and they both have the voice that instructs you.

I know if I have a setting wrong or if thats the way it is, someone will let me know. I have only posted a few times, but this board is very helpful.

Thanks, PARTSMAN

·
Registered
654 Posts
sounds like you've got it set to the headset (display will show a headset next to NAVI), press the nav button on the dash one time and it will switch to the bike speakers then you should hear it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
There is a seperate volume control for the Nav. With the Nav on press the volume button on the radio until it displays Nav Volume. Adjust volume and you have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts