GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
As for me, I love those “lonely open roads”. 🤠 My view while west bound on US 64 in New Mexico on a recent trip into the southwest. From Tennessee to Nevada mostly on roads like this providing that “peaceful easy feeling”.
View attachment 408416
64 between Taos and Aroyo Hondo? Did you go by the Star Wars folks who live in houses made of rubber tires and car bumpers just past the gorge bridge? Just thinking weed has been used there for decades along with some other chemistry.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Fargo is one of those movies when your'e flipping through the channels and you see it you just have to stop. Napoleon Dynamite and Pulp Fiction are also on that list.
Yes, could not agree more. The character of Brainerd, MN Sheriff, Marge Gunderson, played by Frances McDormand, gives perhaps one of the greatest acting performances ever. A classic for the ages...if not a bit gory for the squeamish.

·
Registered
400 Posts
64 between Taos and Aroyo Hondo? Did you go by the Star Wars folks who live in houses made of rubber tires and car bumpers just past the gorge bridge? Just thinking weed has been used there for decades along with some other chemistry.
No, I didn’t. I wandered up US285 west of that area and through Santa Fe where joined US64 near Tierra Amarilla. This pic taken was on my way toward the 4 Corners region and I think it was west of Farmington. Would there be a risk of a contact high when passing the “Star Wars folks’” neighborhood? Wondering now if I should try that route on a future trip. 🤪

·
Registered
2002 Stream Silver ABS. Full Traxxion Suspension.
1,353 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Time for the reveal! It is Highway 287 in Wyoming. Heck it could be almost anywhere in Wyoming (LOL!). I thought it could even be in South America in Chile or Argentina also, you'd never know!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts