GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we’ve have been getting a lot of calls on if we are going to create our patented Aero Pegs. Well to answer your questions, yes we are close to full production on the stylish Aero Pegs. With a steel bracket, aluminum mount and peg makes them light weight without losing quality. And keeping with our flip out design makes a sleek statement. We are looking at late may for the production and are excited to see what everyone thinks about these. Comments and concerns are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are working on a few things to get them to production so as of right now we are just announcing the product but we will be taking pre-orders soon.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
Make them a little bit wider at the bottom to cover the entire Honda name. Otherwise it looks amateur . Or better yet do this and screen print the HONDA name

·
Registered
784 Posts
Are these adjustable front to rear for different lengths of legs? They appear to be to far forward for my 29" legs. I hope you can make them work for the shorter Length leg guys. :serious: :frown2: :surprise:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have installed Rivco products on both the bike and the trike and I have to say that the quality is second to none. I don't have a 2018 'Wing (yet) but if and when I do I will certainly give these a look. Can't wait to see you guys at Americade. Oh, just remembered, I put your air horns on the Harley (don't hold that against me LOL) and they BLASTED!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
With only one view it is kinda hard to see exactly how things fit. But they do look nice. Do they interfere with cornering clearance in any way?

Ah, didn't see the final set of pictures. Doesn't look like they interfere with cornering clearance at all. But, they are not unobtrusive, I'll have to look at them in person. Looks like there may be an opportunity to have a chromed version.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
They are above the front crash bar. Impossible to interfere with cornering ability unlike every other brand of peg out there

·
Registered
319 Posts
UPS delivered mine today. I did one side in about 20 minutes because I had to take it apart to make the position adjustment. The other side took about 5 minutes, since I knew what I was doing and where the adjustment should be. They feel good and I'll get in a test ride tomorrow morning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts