GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Unreal...many levels above my capabilities, or maybe I'll live to be an even older motorcyclist.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Who needs wings, flying on the ground and on two wheels yet........:22yikes:

·
Registered
304 Posts
"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid." - Ancient Proverb

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Café racing has always been insane. The Isle of Man is the pinnacle.
I tried it in my youth with a 750 K5, heavily modified. That wobble cresting a hill is...................well I wouldn't come close to it now.
I wised up and turned the 883 K5 into a chopper/custom and bought a Harley FX.
And lived to tell about it. :bow:

Thanks for sharing the clip.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ok, now I can officially declare that I am chicken and I can't ride for *****.....

The first wobble would have me flying off the bike... and that would probably be the best thing... :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
After watching it twice..then emailing it to my buds I realized a thank you was in order! Thanks for posting CAC!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I want to get over there to watch that some day.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'll admit thats the way I used to ride up in the North Georgia mtns til I took it to the race track and did some trackdays. Since then I've given up sportbikes for the Wing. Only did for my wife. I really miss draggin a knee around the turns.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Don't get me wrong I really love my Wing! For the kind of riding its built for there's none better.

But, there was nothing like pulling a 3rd gear, 100 mph power wheelie on my ol Gixxer 1K. Unfortunately at 47 I guess I'm just to old for such hooliganism.;)

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Beyond mere words.............:eek:4:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts