GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
2022 DCT Non-Touring
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a long-time motorcycle enthusiast who appreciates all types and brands of bikes. My '22 DCT is my first Honda, ever. I have owned Kawasaki, Yamaha, Harley-Davidson, and currently have three Triumphs in my garage along with my newly-acquired DCT. I took delivery of my 'Wing exactly two weeks ago and already put 1K miles on it. Aside from a questionably comfortable seat, she's a winner. All bike have their pluses and minuses, but the DCT is a new experience for me. I look forward to learning more from the veterans. I do my own mechanical work and no job is too big or small. From maintenance to big-bore builds, I have done it all.

Thanks for having me!

Registered
Welcome from Tennessee and miles of smiles 馃槂.

Reactions: strych9

Premium Member
Honda DCT Goldwing 2020, Matte Black and Red!
Welcome from Tampa Bay Area. The seat will get softer, but many still replace.

Registered
2022 DCT Non-Touring
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Eastern NC, took you long enough to report in...Don't let it happen again, soldier.馃槑馃馃う鈥嶁檪锔

AND, where are the pics of said bike? Inquiring minds want to know 馃馃榿
From the showroom to the garage!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: Kiwi and Kodiak536

Registered
Folks, we have a new member here that you will like and respect. I can tell you he is super knowledgeable and a heckuva good mechanic and person.

Strych9, you will really like it here. These folks are highly informed and talented. But most of all, they are a super great group of people that will do anything, anytime, to help you out. THis forum doesn't argue either. WE discuss. We treat each other with the utmost respect. It won't take you long to recognize that fact either. I am so glad to see you here. I guarantee you that you will enjoy it as much as you do your new Goldwing!

Registered
2022 DCT Non-Touring
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Folks, we have a new member here that you will like and respect. I can tell you he is super knowledgeable and a heckuva good mechanic and person.

Strych9, you will really like it here. These folks are highly informed and talented. But most of all, they are a super great group of people that will do anything, anytime, to help you out. THis forum doesn't argue either. WE discuss. We treat each other with the utmost respect. It won't take you long to recognize that fact either. I am so glad to see you here. I guarantee you that you will enjoy it as much as you do your new Goldwing!
Thanks for the intro, brother. I appreciate the kind words. I'm looking forward the the adventure.

Registered
2019 Tour 6MT
Welcome from 4.5 hours south of you - Wichita area.
I lived in Omaha from '75 to '90. Then off to COLORADO for thirty years.
Temporarily located here for family reasons - looking forward to returning to CO.
Ride safe(r).

Is your name perhaps .... Mark?

Registered
2022 DCT Non-Touring
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from 4.5 hours south of you - Wichita area.
I lived in Omaha from '75 to '90. Then off to COLORADO for thirty years.
Temporarily located here for family reasons - looking forward to returning to CO.
Ride safe(r).

Is your name perhaps .... Mark?
My name is Rick. :)

Registered
Gidday Gidday from New Zealand.

Very nice. You have a true mile muncher there.
Perfect addition to your current rides.
You have come to the right place for tips and pointing in the correct direction when seeking advice.

Kiwi.

Registered
Howdy from AZ and welcome to the Forum.

Registered
2022 DCT Non-Touring
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I took delivery of my bike on 6/8. Already 1200 miles and counting. This is a great bike!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts