GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the garage Monday night and saw this do not know how or when it got there. Did anybody notice it this weekend?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
That sure looks like a Car door :eek:4: were you parked any where that a door could have gotten you from the rear :?:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure but I am pretty conscious about my trike and I think I would have seen it but I guess I didn'nt.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Wow am I ever sorry to see that. I don't recall seeing it when we were all standing around during the Bike Blessing and mingling with the CMA guys. I sure hope that you can buff a lot of that out. Your bike looks fantastic and I can only imagine how disappointed you are.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Looks like someone dropped something on it. Does the black mark look like rubber? Is the other mark blue paint? Either way I'm very sorry it happened to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
As large as the mark is...I would have noticed it when I was giving your ride the once over and would of asked you what happen, but I didn't see a mark on it. It looks like a hard hit, maybe a car bumper. Sorry I wasn't much help.
Dave.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
WOW.....I'm so sorry that happen to you....I do hope it will buff out. ....could it have happen when you went to Fla. or after you got home.....I did not notice it while you was here...I looked a Georgi Pictures and the my picture and blow them on the computer and did not find a mark....from what I see, when I look at the bottom of it...it look like a side-ways movement...but then looking at the top it a down-ward movement....I would think a truck door, and as they got in, that would give the backwards look....i would think you would have notice it ..packing to go home....I know you sick......:frown:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I posted some pictures....In review....Emmitt:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Rex, this could have only happened after the Saturday morning meeting with the CMA guys. Jim and I were both going over your trike after the prayer service and one of us would have seen it in the bright sunlight. Hope it cleans up easily.

Wayne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts