GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gary has done it again. I will try to be civil, yeah. If you go to the gypsie website and read every other post "they" say "they" are not going to mention this site again. Now go back and read the one's you skipped over and it's all cut and paste from here. "They" take a couple of hours to bash everyone here and then it all gets the gypsie magic wand waved over the post and it disappears. If "they" are called out over some of the paranoid gypsie's rants and raves then the board goes into lockdown ("they" think). Poor old deputy dawg hasn't got enough brain cells left to even know 20 miles per hour is not slaying the dragon, if he was truly there, no one remembers seeing him there. Oh well dream on old man, the main trouble maker who hides behind the gypsie. A big thanks to SolidBob for standing up to those idiots. civil as I can be Charley

·
Registered
386 Posts
Deputy Dawg is one of the most condescending negative people I have never met, and don't really care to meet.

He's always the first one to stand up and shake his finger at you but can never back anything up with experience. If he show's up on a forum Im on, he get the Ignore button.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I deleted my membership to that forum a long time ago and have no desire to re-register just to watch posts disappear almost on a daily basis. While I was a member over there, there never really was any useful info posted anyway..........good riddance

·
Registered
342 Posts
I doubt that the "New Trike" will ever exist except for drawings and imagination. And if it does ever become a reality, I'm not in the market for it until a few "reputable" trike installers get a lot of them built and on the road to see how good they are........ and if lonestar Gary is the only installer............NO THANKS, I'll keep my money!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Charlie,

I am glad that I am "me".

I left, forgot all about that Sacred Pastor, from the other side, years ago. Pastor Gary has a dream and he would like to make that dream yours. Well I learned in Boy Scouts 60 years ago, don't drink out of anyone elses (sp) cup.

As far as the Deputy goes, he aint all that bad. Ya just have to know that he is going to say "it wasn't me" anytime there is any controversy at all. Playing it "Safe" is OK, till ya get caught, , till ya get caught, , till ya get caught, , till ya get caught, , till ya get caught, , till ya get caught, (see where I am going with this....LOL

Yup, just Meesh and I and we can stand alone till the end of time.

God Bless you and the Mrs. Mr Charlie.
Bulldog

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
After playing his game of "now you see it, now your don't", I'm done over there.
It's a waste of my time and I haven't read or seen anything I didn't know before I got on to his site.
I like his new saying of "riding his trikes in 48 States and Canada and putting on 200,000 miles doing it.
He sure like to spread the "you now what".
I would bet money that "His New Trike" is nothing but a dream that will never come true.
So, Pastor, flame on about this site and it's members.
I, for one, really don't care and will not loose any sleep over it.
For a religious person, you sure don't fit the part.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Think I'll leave this alone, I could go on for a while but I'd rather not put gasoline on this fire - it's flaming pretty good without my help!! Took less than 10 minutes to delete my Post there along with his lovely response.... you go girl !!!! Call me, that was cute ...

The Master and his Minions....
more than he has but you get the idea !!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I doubt that the "New Trike" will ever exist except for drawings and imagination. And if it does ever become a reality, I'm not in the market for it until a few "reputable" trike installers get a lot of them built and on the road to see how good they are........ and if lonestar Gary is the only installer............NO THANKS, I'll keep my money!!!!!!!!
The "new" has now disappeared along with all reference to it.........Sure glad I did not put down a deposit
on one.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Many thanks to Wheels, Charlie, and the Bulldog. They set me straight. :nojoke: :capwin: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Tango, I agree with you.
I'll also have to thank a few others that opened my eyes !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts