GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard from Pas lately? I don't get to the board as much as I once did but I have not seen a post from him in my reviews.

Still learning this new board. I must admit, I had soured somewhat and had not been visiting but sure does seem a bit more friendly here these days.

I want to thank Hal for this board and Lamonster (whom I have known for several years now) for his fine workmanship.

I have got to figure out how to change fonts and colors...

Nice to be among friends. hope we can all meet up somewhere in the not too distant future....You know I am getting sorta "long on tooth" so to speak. :D

Ol Pirate

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Pas posted twice only. Both times on 12/01.
Click on Memberlist, Click on P, sort ascending
PAS comes up somewhere in the 1st page of names.
Click on find all posts by PAS

They come up. :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
:? Hmmm wonder where the Pas is I miss his jokes. Hope he is ok. :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I didn't think too much of this new format either until someone pointed out to me that there is a button in the upper right to "View posts since last visit"
That makes it much better for me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey OP! Last time I chatted with Pas he's been working alot. Said he hadn't had time to figure out the new board. But knowing him he'll be back! Hope all is well with you and yours. Looking forward to riding with ya next September. Merry Christmas!

kat :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey OP!!!

Where ya been ? We missed you at the Sept. Smokie ride. I got a joke from Pas today (e-mail), so he's still around. This board is still kinda strange to me, not being able to see all the threads and replies at once, so I haven't been posting much either.
Great to see your still kickin'.
chuckwagon

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Chuckwagon!

I'm still hanging in here.. Really hated to miss the ride this past Sept. But my mom was sick. I stayed in SC from Sept to Nov 7. She pasted away in Nov. So needless to say we haven't been riding much this year. Hope to make up for it next year. Hope to see ya at PF or where ever Pas decides... Keep the shiny side up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts