GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark posted this in another thread this morning. I felt it was important enough for a new subject. My prayers are with Mark and his family.

All your prayers and best wishes helped me keep my strength. I thank you all.

With deepest regret and sorrow ... Lyna's heart had it's last beat at 11:59:55PM CST Saturday October 28th, she is now free. She went very peacefully and without pain. One day we will meet this angel again. For now, there will be a hard to fill, very empty rear seat on my Goldwing

I expect to place her to rest in Winter Park Florida roughly on November 8th, I will post further details once I can make them. I am still in Franklin TN waiting for the health authorities to clear her for transport, and am running my currently numbed life via remote right now.
If Mark posts the final arrangements, I will ride over to pay my last respects.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Condolences to Mark and his family and friends. Although I did not know him personally, I've read many of his posting. Board members are a family of sort and passing of members and spouses brings on a heavy heart.

I hope that Mark will be able to eventually read these post. They will help knowing the love others have for each other.

Don & Sharon Jenkins

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mark,

We've never met but our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. Remember she is in a better place, and you'll be together again one day.

Having just lost my dad 2 months ago, I can kind of relate to what you're going through. It's never easy.

God Bless

TBB

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Our deepest sympathy is with you. Rich and I have lost several dear friends and all but one of our parents in the past few years, and it's never easy. Lean on your friends: it will help you and them as well.

Becky

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
My thoughts are with you, Mark. Lyna is at peace. With Time your pain will ease and your lifetime of memories will keep Lyna close in your heart.

·
Registered
330 Posts
So sorry...she is now along side our Lord God looking down upon you...Peace be with you Mark...Peace be with you our sister...

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Mark,

Wished I was there to sit a spell with you. I am very sorry.

Tom

·
Registered
263 Posts
So very sorry to hear that Lyna has passed on Mark, it makes my heart heavy. Our thoughts are with you and your family during the difficult times ahead, God Bless.

Dave and Sandy Freeman

·
Registered
657 Posts
Lyna

I have been following the progress,...or lack of, for awhile. I'm sad, but a little relieved that this has come to a close. Don't take the previous the wrong way, it's just that, Mark, whatever suffering she was going thru, remember she knew that the time was coming that she may be leaving you as well, is now ended and as other's have said she is no longer suffering and is in a better place. I hope and pray you can get put back together soon after your loss. I don't know you personally, but if I was stateside I believe I would ride to attend the service. You've still got plenty to offer, get "back in the saddle" soon.
Dennis

·
Registered
781 Posts
My prayers are with you Mark and you are right, you two will meet again. I don't think there is anything much harder then loosing the one you love. Just know that you have lots of friends and they are all here and there for ya.

Jerry

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.