GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spare rim can in today, tire is due in early next week, still waiting on the dynabeads and the valve stem.

Boy that tire was "pricey" around here. $175 and they only had just one in stock.

No problem though, it'll be at least another month before we can safely ride around here - LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which CT did you order Steve??
Based on what Trailsman and others have found so far, I bought the 175/60 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D ROF. I was trying to get all the benifits of a ROF and still keep the handling as close to a MC tire as I could. Although additional milage would be nice, but it wasn't the highest thing on my list.

BTW: Don't ever park next to me, we have identical bikes - we'll never tell then apart - LOL :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I admit I haven't bought a mc rear tire in a while but aren't they at least $175.00 or more?

G

·
Based on what Trailsman and others have found so far, I bought the 175/60 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D ROF. I was trying to get all the benifits of a ROF and still keep the handling as close to a MC tire as I could. Although additional milage would be nice, but it wasn't the highest thing on my list.

BTW: Don't ever park next to me, we have identical bikes - we'll never tell then apart - LOL :thumbup:
Wonder if the call button freq on your remotes are identical too? :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts