GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
It would be good to see you Joe!
Agree Lyle, it would be good to see y'all too. The wheels are turning in my head. I have a doc appointment in Louisville at 1PM on the 23rd. Could just ride over from there, since it's only about 335 miles. Then send the 24th with y'all, then the 25th with my old friends, then back there with y'all on the 26th, and home on the 27th. It might work out, will need to consult the family bc we plan to celebrate my son's birthday on Sunday the 27th.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just found out that Lyle & Barb Doverspike are coming from PA. To this post I count 7 bikes and 10 people confirmed on this thread. There are typically a riders that show up as a surprise, but we'll have to see. Getting close now.
If I am not working, I was going to come up and meet some more people from the forum, at least one day out of the three. I live only about an hour from there, so I'll be staying at the Casa de la Hillbilly. :cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
As of post 23 the new count is 9 bikes and 12 people confirmed and 3 more possibles. We still haven't heard from the three musketeers from Massachusetts. Maybe being called a musketeer will get a response.
Anyone else notice that the weather has suddenly cooled so we won't all be overheated?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Will miss seeing y'all this fall. The border is still closed. I will be there in spirit though. Have a great time and hope to see you in the spring
Boo, sorry to hear that Dave.Lets hope for a better spring.

Reservation made, Scott and I will be there Thursday.
Yaaaaaay

Reactions: lyle doverspike

·
Registered
360 Posts
ADD 1 more Larry.

I've made reservations at the Microtel. I expect to arrive sometime Wednesday morning 9/23
Planning to leave very early Sat morning but I'm looking forward to seeing all of your square tire guys.

Richie

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I plan to be there Wednesday evening, but probably gonna ride out early Friday morning, in order to link up with old friends from another life, about 250 miles east of Marietta. From there, will probably head south to home in KY. But that'll allow me all day Thursday to hang around with y'all. Planing to room with Rich (PUCKBUS). Looking forward to seeing y'all!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Looks like I’m out. Hope to catch you guys at the spring DSRI. Be safe and have a great time !

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Tisunac I could not agree more. I have been monitoring the weather all week and the forecast has been OK, but it just keeps getting better, and is now at WONDERFUL. That includes Marietta, Cinci area, and here at home. Hoping to be there by dark, looking forward!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Time and again, the forecast lied. Or changed the last second.

Fingers crossed, it'll stay exactly like this...this time.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
863 Posts
Time and again, the forecast lied. Or changed the last second.

Fingers crossed, it'll stay exactly like this...this time.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
You wimp. I'm not sure I want to ride with a wimp .:D:D:D

21 - 40 of 76 Posts