GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hahahaha....You would get lost in WV without me....Rain or no rain

.....and I only avoid rain because of wife's hair.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
863 Posts
You call that rain ! I figured you would blame it on Draga . I will ask her if that is the case tomorrow or as I expect you are using her as an excuse .

All fun aside see you and Draga tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
You call that rain ! I figured you would blame it on Draga . I will ask her if that is the case tomorrow or as I expect you are using her as an excuse .

All fun aside see you and Draga tomorrow.
See you tomorrow, my friend....And we'll see everyone else on Friday....If we don't get lost in The Wild and Wonderful on our way there...

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Anyone going to boomer funeral on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I don’t think I’m going for the Capricorn but will doing the ride to cemetery then going to ribbler where I always meet boomer ok then I’ll see u at the funeral parlor

·
Administrator
4,427 Posts
Anyone going to boomer funeral on Friday

Remember guys, the viewing is friday evening, 5-8pm & 1 hr. before the funeral on Sat., which will be @ 5:30. Procession immediately following out to the interment site, approx. 7 miles.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Remember guys, the viewing is friday evening, 5-8pm & 1 hr. before the funeral on Sat., which will be @ 5:30. Procession immediately following out to the interment site, approx. 7 miles.
Thank you after that I will be going to the ribbler then heading home 16 hours 1 way have to be home for work on Monday

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Like me, Larry can use the rainy days to polish, and I am not talking about the bike. Have a great time guys and hope I can join you in the spring

·
Administrator
4,427 Posts
Guys, I was going to try & make an appearance sometime this week-end. Knowing this group, figured they'd surely need some 'moderating', but as I'm sure you all know, things happen.......Maybe get there next spring? Ride safe guys!

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
I WONT DO DS RIDE IN. GONNA DO CAPRICORN INN RUN FOR BOOMER . HAVE TO HEAD BACK TO MADISON FOR DOCTOR APPT ON TUES. YOU ALL BE SAFE AND ENJOY !

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thank you to Larry Mellinger for staying the course and getting the ride-in together. Thanks to all the attendees for coming out and sharing a great trip
Hope to see you all in the Spring

Richie

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Harvey and I got to our homes about 3:30 today. Took the long, curvy way. I had a great time again at the ride in. We got to meet and ride with some new people and old friends as well. I'm sure this covid deal had cut down the participation, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Can't wait to do it again! Already thinking about spring.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I was only able to be there on Wednesday, due to a prior arrangement I'd made. I will say, I've been riding through Ohio since 1975, but always stayed on the Interstate. I had no idea Ohio how beautiful Ohio's countryside is. I rode about 200 miles Wednesday, with Richie and Howard, and everywhere we rode was beautiful. Route 555 is one of the best roads ever. Looking forward to another opportunity to ride there.

In addition to the above, it was great getting to see and fellowship with so many folks from this forum. Even enjoyed chatting with some of the BMW riders in the parking lot. Thanks to Larry and all others who helped organize this wonderful DRI.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Thanks for putting it together Larry and leading the rides. . Had a great time and meet some great people.
Here are some pics I hope.

Hopefully Sinisa , Draga , Scott, Harvey, Ray, Larry . Please correct me if I am wrong.

Riders getting lunch for Boomer's get together.

At the park for Boomer's get together.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I really wish I could have made it, but there was just no way it was happening. Looks like there was a good turnout. It says a lot about a man to have people pay respects, having never met him in person.
I hope everybody makes it home safely. I'll try again in the spring for the ride-in.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts