GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gone Fishing.........

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
KA7W said:
WOW, 32 names on there, Now maybe the Naysayers will leave me alone, I have others to help carry the load :lol:

NO SUCH LUCK

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
32 out of 13438 just on the board yea you got a big majority of em on your side. :crew: :banghead: :a13:

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
LETS DROP THE THREAD- SUBJECT HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
I fail to understand why you guys just can't be satisfied that you like the change you made to your bike and move on. Why is there the endless need to find people to convert? It's almost as bad as having Bible Thumpers knocking on your door wanting to save you.

Fortunately that snowball will get any bigger than a snowball. You can only find so many people in a group that will ignore common sense or don't have a sense of their own mortality.

Who knows. You may actually be pioneering a big change in bike tires someday. But I think I will sit on the sidelines and let others take the risks and do all the experimenting. I truly hope you all stay safe.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
What I can't understand is why after Hal has requested us to hold off on the CT threads that you do not respect his wishes. This is his house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts