GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen i am a newby to this site / my question to you all is what are the mountain names that makeup the Three Sisters? I have not done much riding in this area.I plan on doing the Bandera ride the last of March for The Thunder In The Hill Country,any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.:bow:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mountains? Aye we got em! :joke:

Sorry..I should have not posted since I can remember the road numbers..but the mountain thing surprised me. :thumbup: Its 335, 336, and 337 I think

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Ranch Roads 335, 336, 337. Great ride. After you finish these get a meal at the Leakey Motercycle stop and head west on 337 to Sh 16. Turn left to return to Kerville. Don't let the sun go down on you, this is a challenging section of road. Not too sure the mountains have names, but then again we don't need no stinking names with scenery like this.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sorry, but this is the "Hill Country", not the "Mountain Country". ;) I am sure that if you want the particular names of the different hills, you could do a search for a topographical map of the area, that names each hill. I am sure there are several different ones, so it might be easier for you search out the ones that you want to know about.We only know them as the "Three Sisters" roads and they are FM 335, FM 336, and FM 337.Enjoy!

·
Registered
239 Posts
google maps actually shows the names of some of these mountains

1 - 9 of 9 Posts