GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am closer to crossing over I paid $13.41 to have the tire mounted today in Uxbridge MA. Took them less than 5 minutes and they said it was no trouble at all.

Murgie I noticed you have already given out #300, if you are skipping numbers or holding them by request.
I would like to request 2112.
Thanks,

Dale

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I was hoping to keep it at 3 digits, but if that number means that much to ya...
A sort will keep pushing the number down the list. Ya know, we will get to that number sometime. When?, only the Universe knows...and you know who controls that. I wont mention any names... just follow my eyes. Cheers...:doorag:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hoping to keep it at 3 digits, but if that number means that much to ya...
I would hope the darkside numbers go to 4 and even 5 digits some day. The number 2112 really isn't important to me just one I happen to like and yes it was from the Rush album.

I would think giving out random numbers would work against what the numbering system was intended for.

It should be more important to have a count of how many people are actually riding on a car tire and not skew the data.

When I get there you can put my name on the list at whatever number is next in line.

I was happy to get the tire mounted on my second try.
I did get the basic questions; what vehicle that sort of thing but they never had a problem with it and the price was great.
Thanks,

Dale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts